March 27, 2015
The top 5 reasons why our equine-assisted personal development and yoga workshops are a great way to spend a weekend in central Alberta.
5. Hug a mini horse - or a big one - any time you want to.
4. Get away from the urban hustle into the rural calm - breathe, ah...
3. Rejuvenate with gentle yoga and guided reflection.
2. Talk and relax in a friendly, horse-filled, homey setting.
1. Gaze into horses' eyes to reconnect with something you forgot.
Memorial Tribute to Slew
January 27, 2016
Women’s Horse Empowered Retreat in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
December 17, 2015
Riding in Costa Rica – By the Light of Fireflies
November 30, 2015
Autumn time for reflection, autumn time for change
September 29, 2015
Our coming year - save the dates!
June 29, 2015
Windhorses help train coaches for equine assisted personal development
June 25, 2015
Horse language training for humans - video clips now online
June 23, 2015
Hug a mini horse
Spring and Summer at Windhorse Retreat
March 2, 2015
Advanced Remote & Wilderness Equine First Aid
February 23, 2015